Monday, February 23, 2009

DT's Top iPhone/iTouch Apps for 2009

So my Dad got an iTouch and, at first, I thought it was a Gameboy. After I a half hour of trying to figure out how to insert Super Mario Bros. 2 into the thing, my dad told me what it did. WOW! Did you know that there is a touchscreen cell called an iPhone that can do the same thing? I'm constantly amazed by how technonlogy is improving our lives. Here are some of the apps I've been downloading on my dad's iTouch that get DT's Stamp of Awesomeness and that change the way I live my life (when my dad isn't using his iTouch):

1. Track Alert: I get instant updates as to how my ponies finished.
2. Breathalizer: You just blow into the microphone and it tells you if you are past the legal .15 limit to drive.
3. Nickname Generator: This is huge for me, whenever I want to finsih a sentence with a generic nickname, I just shake my dad's iTouch and it generates "Bro, Homey, Toots, Sweetheart."
4. Champps Finder: If I were to ever be allowed by the State to travel, this app tells me the location of the nearest Champps Americana.
5. Awkwardness Meter: I just type in the last sentence of what I said to a girl and it tells me how awkward I've been.
6. Extravegant Tip Calculator: Anytime I'm at the strip club, I can enter the amount of the bill and calculate the appropriate 60%, 70% and 80% tip.

Check them out! And when you do, let me borrow it, I need to check on the Trifecta at Saratoga.

No comments: